Angel Naphtalie DJ & VJ Host

Angel Naphtalie DJ & VJ Host
Angel brings you Music & Radio!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm Angel Naphtalie, and I want to invite you to check out my Radio shows.

Tune into My Radio shows:


'The Angel of the Airwaves'
Angel Naphtalie
& David Martin


WRCA 1330 AM
"The Caribbean Connection"-
Noon-6PM
With David Martin and the Angel.
We are Streaming Live every Saturday, at:
You can also tune in on the website 24/7,
for Great music, information, and advertizing.



(David is on from: 12 noon-4PM)




Also Check out our new:
Sports Casters: Assie J. & Greg D. from 2-2:30 PM, On the Connection.







Tune into my other Radio shows:
WCCR/CCTV in Cambridge, MA, streaming every Friday Afternoon, starting 10AM-12PM, on "Angel's Musical Point of View-Music Reviews", and again from 12PM-2PM, on "RAW Reggae-I-Vibez-with Angel Naphtalie" on channel 9, repeat on channel 10, Saturday mornings starting at 2:00AM, on Cambridge Cable Network Station, or Stream at: www.cctvcambridge.org

No comments:

Reverbnation Quick Picks Tunewidgets


a%27trisQuantcast